Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

From: Derek Fulton <djfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:24:27 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Oerjan Ariander wrote:

> Derek Fulton wrote:
>
>>> But Derek, if you're willing to pay Jon enough that he can get
>>> himself a bigger workshop, I don't think he would mind at all :-)
>>

>> I don't need to, I already get that service from Eureka Miniatures.
>> All it took was a question to Nic - Can you gave me 6 of those hulls
>> and 6 of these turrets, thank you very much.
>>
>> Just because you can't imagine it being done doesn't mean that
>> other's can and actually will do it.
>

> Deary me... I can imagine it just fine; I've bought stuff from Jon in
> exactly that way. All you need to do is ask him :-)

Another wonderful  Oerjan post. Great your dick is bigger than mine.

If you want to respond do so off list because Beth is back from
Vladivostok so I have no real need to remain subcribed. Basically
because after your racially loaded ship name suggestion to the test list

and lack of comprehension as to why it might be a bad idea I doubt that
Beth will paying that much interest in the test list either so there no
need for me to remain subscribed here for when her email gets spotty.

Get a brain pratt

Derek

--
Derek Fulton.