Prev: [GZG] RE: [FT] Repair ships Next: [GZG] RE: [FT] Repair ships

Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:30:42 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

We, in the department of Naval Station Naming, are happy to see these
suggestions..

For now we have these names:
Gulag
Stakhanov
Ushakov
Ural (which we of course can't use due to the mistake of the Department
of Ship Naming.. stupid bureaucrats!!!! they are not like the efficient
people of THIS office!!!)

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: [GZG] RE: [FT] Repair ships Next: [GZG] RE: [FT] Repair ships