Prev: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP Next: Re: [GZG] Turrets and bodies separate

Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:52:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP

> Direct data links? Bozhe moi, how many rubles do you think we _have_?

Now, I'm afaid you're all missing the point; very, very few data link
operations occur. It's just that the procedure obviously assists
survivability to the point that it's the entire group that have the
opportunity to praise the State for the chance to so gloriously serve.

And any suggestion that the cerebral operations were in preparation for
those press conferences, and occurred AFTER the battles that left the
heroes alive but unable to further serve in the VKF, is treasonous
drivel
spread by enemies against the people!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] ESU Ural class Naval station : Irkutsk - 337 - WIP Next: Re: [GZG] Turrets and bodies separate