Prev: [GZG] [FT] Repair ships Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)

Re: [GZG] More beta ships

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 03:39:18 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] More beta ships

In a message dated 10/11/2005 8:37:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
laserlight@quixnet.net writes:

Imperial  Japanese Space Forces. Roger worked them up as soon as
(before?) the  Japanese ships were produced but has mostly kept mum
about them, partially  because they really need The Fighter Fix and
partly for other reasons that,	if we told you, we'd have to ...

ohhh, so noone really likes my current layout for them?

Prev: [GZG] [FT] Repair ships Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-)