Prev: Re: [GZG] More beta ships Next: Re: [GZG] More beta ships

Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

From: Derek Fulton <djfulton@b...>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:36:06 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Cockroach (both forms) (Eureka)

The APC would be the WETA Grav APC (what's a weta? -
http://weta.boarsnest.net/ )

Also you can play mix and match with the turrets and bodies and the
vehicles, I did this in 6mm and there's no reason this can't be done in
25mm . I ended up with a whole family of vehicles using the 'NSL'
Gauntlet APC as the base. SPAA, MRL, Anti-tank vehicles by using turrets

from the hoplite, hunter, etc and also a variant Gaunlet using the
turret of the 'Wombat'.

Cheers

Derek

--
Derek Fulton.
Tasmania, Australia.

Prev: Re: [GZG] More beta ships Next: Re: [GZG] More beta ships