Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

Re: [GZG] More beta ships

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:04:24 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] More beta ships

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 12:52:42PM -0700, Inire wrote:
>I'm still struck by the lightness of these ships: in
>the era of KVs and even prototypical UNSC (not to
>mention the beams galore from the NSL) the IJSF that
>I've playtested haven't survived even a brush with
>other ships.

They need to do a lot of manoeuvreing. In the test games I've played and
heard about, they tend to manage to get in close; but please write up
your results, because we'd love to have them!

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations