Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighter basing ideas Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:02:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations

> They all had mappings.  IIRC you didn't say you were after an official
mapping.

More, a mapping of JUST GZG to nations, I think.The lists tended to be
GZG
for some nations, other company for others.

I always just assumed that anything as small as tanks would lack a
national
flavor, and be whatever any particular corporation had on sale. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Fighter basing ideas Next: Re: [GZG] Re: DS/SG - mapping vehicles to nations