Prev: Re: [GZG] [List] Gmail problem? Next: Re: [GZG] [List] Gmail problem?

Re: [GZG] [List] Gmail problem?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:13:52 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] [List] Gmail problem?

2005 at 07:59:35AM -0400, Laserlight wrote:

>>Is anyone else having this problem?

>No, but John's latest was sent as multipart plain text plus html, which
is usually unwelcome. I know gmail can be made to act politely, but I
don't know how as I don't use it myself.

??

I havn't changed the settings at all and I've used the account for a
while
now. Is it OK now?
 John
and
again. We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] [List] Gmail problem? Next: Re: [GZG] [List] Gmail problem?