Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Newest FT ships now available!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

Re: [GZG] [OT] Mini Dropship picture

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:12:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Mini Dropship picture

At 11:30 PM +0200 10/6/05, <germ@germy.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi all,
>I've scaled up the mini dropship I made for your viewing pleasure (or
>not if your one of those Vac-heads!)
>The first picture shows the size difference from the mini version.
>http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/sculpting/drop1.JPG
>I was thinking this scale might work as a 6mm troop dropship
>http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/sculpting/drop2.JPG

Cool look. But it seems to me like it need to be longer....Doesn't look
like it'd fly too well, even with just thrusters. (ie too short of a
pitch moment).
-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -