Prev: [GZG] [SG]cheese? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese?

Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese?

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:24:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese?

with Shotguns too cheesey?  I'm actually thinking of the
flachette guns from HH, but I'd treat them as shotguns.  It would mean
PA in
a boarding action would walk over most other troops.

Has anyone done this?

Roger

No but I have used power axes for boarding action.....think I got you
out cheesed......) I do like the shoot gun idea, it would be perfect
in causing the necessary panic in the opposition and yet taking a ship
intact due to lower penetration........good idea.

Don

Prev: [GZG] [SG]cheese? Next: Re: [GZG] [SG]cheese?