Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Mini Miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Mini Miniatures

Re: [GZG] [OT] Mini Miniatures

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:17:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Mini Miniatures

On 9/29/05, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:48:01 +0200
> From: <germ@germy.co.uk>

> Bit of light relief for the list.
> I've been trying my hand some really small sci-fi sculpting.
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/sculpting/wip3.htm
> Comment if you like, I just thought the list could do with a post
going
> in the right direction ;-)

You know, I really, really like them! They reminded me of the BOPPERS
in the old Steve Jackson Game _Rivets_.

Have you considered mass producing these? Have you considered mass
producing larger versions? I know my son would get a kick out of an
army in the same motif. It wouldn't be hard to adapt DS2 or some other
game to a cartoony style for fun games, particular kid games, and
conventions.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Mini Miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Mini Miniatures