Prev: [GZG] A FT question asked by 1 of our Junior players today Next: Re: [GZG] John L's UN Flag

[GZG] John L's UN Flag

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:06:08 -0400
Subject: [GZG] John L's UN Flag

Jon T tells me they're producing a UN flag designed by John L. which
features a slightly
different take on the classic UN symbol.

When asked about the iconography on that new flag, Indy supplied some
part of an answer,
but I didn't get the detail I wanted, perhaps John L, if he's reading
this, could
contribute his answer?

What is are the sectors and what do they represent?
What are the white dots, and what do they represent?
If the dots are meant to represent particular nations (say the early
starfarers or
something), who would that be? Can someone point to a particular dot and
say "This one is
for the ESU" etc.?

I just ask because when I start slapping these all over my minis, my
players (being either
keenly observant or else just plain trivialists at heart) will want to
know.

Tom B

Prev: [GZG] A FT question asked by 1 of our Junior players today Next: Re: [GZG] John L's UN Flag