Prev: [GZG] Attn: Vince Johnston Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Beta Playtest Rules

RE: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:40:00 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules

> >Is there a copy of FB3 FTIII beta rules that I can look at and
hopefully
> >playtest?
>
> The beta-test fleets at <www.star-ranger.com> (UNSC, NI, ORC)
> feature some
> of the beta-test stuff (variable hull row arrangements, new
> weapon types),
> and some other beta-test rules (modification to the points
> system, fighter
> rules) have been posted here so should be in the archives, but
> there is no
> single coherent FT3 beta-test rules file to read.

Here are the actual links just so save some searching.

UNSC - http://www.star-ranger.com/UNSCpreview.htm
ORC - http://www.star-ranger.com/ORCpreview.htm
NI - http://nift.firedrake.org/Alpha/NIAlpha.html

Proposal of Fighter Changes -
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200403/msg00286.html
Combat Point Value (a good overview) -
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200406/msg00326.html

Please do play around with these new rules and ships.  There hasn't been
much feedback on them lately, and the best way everyone can help the
development of FTIII is to test what is out there and post your results.
constant supply of playtest reports keeps the playtest list buzzing and
on
task so do your part.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: [GZG] Attn: Vince Johnston Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Beta Playtest Rules