Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] FMA Fighters? Next: Re: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules

Re: [GZG] [FT] FMA Fighters?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:54:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] FMA Fighters?

Thanks, Steve!

VERY different, I think, as Tony's rules are for using FT squadrons, but

FMA for greater granularity in fighter types.

Brian, who asked about Tony's rules being used in DSII for air combat,
I'll be the first to admit I'm a vacc-head, and can't be sure, but think

Martin/Steve's rules might work better? Well, everybody can judge for
themselves after I give others a few hours to request a copy of Tony's.

Let me take this opportunity to point out, THESE ARE TONY'S WORK, and
I'm
not trying to steal thunder, merely trying to releave some of the burden
knew would arise when I brought the subject up. Gratefully done in honor

of the speed with which he answered my request. All props to a guy that
has a day job, runs another business, and still has time to be so damn
friendly and helpful. ;->=

As with the Jon's generous releasing of rules for download prompting
visiting GZG, by all means look up the excellent Brigade Models.

Amazing! I didn't say Brigade Games!

The_Beast

http://www.geocities.com/mxconnell/gzg.html