Prev: Re: [GZG] Beta Playtest Rules Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] FMA Fighters?

Re: [GZG] [FT] FMA Fighters?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:11:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] FMA Fighters?

I'll do a group mailing a little later; I may be all wet about this
being
easier on my employer's server via carboning all those that asked off
list
as I requested, but I know at least my 'sent' basket will be easier to
manage.

I'll include you, Steve, but expect others requesting you post/send YOUR

rules. Put me on the list. ;->=

The_Beast