Prev: [GZG] Hex cloth Next: [GZG] RE: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 27

fabric paints -RE: [GZG] Hex cloth

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:39:14 -0600
Subject: fabric paints -RE: [GZG] Hex cloth

I don't know of other people's experiences, but interior household latex
paint sticks incredibly well to fabric.  I have been painting the house
recently and have paint splotches on my clothes that are intact through
4 washings. I don't know if household paint will fit through an
airbrush, but the regular sprayer I'm using will cover a 4x8 in a couple
of minutes and use less than a pint of paint, including priming.

Also if house paint is useful, you can always get it in whatever color
your heart desires and are not limited to stock colors as you might be
with spray or airbrush paints.

--Binhan