Prev: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures Next: [GZG] Attack Vector pics (Was: HH Miniatures)

Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:03:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures

> I just sent off 50 25-mm soldiers to thialand for painting. I shipped
them
> off in a Chessex case.
> However, for use I think I am going to use a Sabol Desgns
Armytransport
> case. Infantry,
> 25mm vehicles, rules and dice all in one case. I may even be able to
fit
> DS stuff in as well.

 For the most part I transport my figs in the large handgun cases. Yes,
know that means they are more prone to theft, so I don't take them
everywhere - just where I know I'll be playing relatively immediately
(like....GZG ECCs! ;-) ). As of late I've become a convert to the Army
Transport cases for my 15mm stuff. The platoon cases can hold QUITE a
large
15mm force! :-)
 Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures Next: [GZG] Attack Vector pics (Was: HH Miniatures)