Prev: [GZG] Re: [FT] Battlereport from September 14, 2005 (Claus Paludan Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] Battlereport from September 14, 2005 (Claus Paludan

Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:36:17 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Carrying around figures

25-mm soldiers to thialand for painting. I shipped them
off in a Chessex case.
However, for use I think I am going to use a Sabol Desgns Armytransport
case. Infantry,
25mm vehicles, rules and dice all in one case. I may even be able to fit
DS
stuff in as well.

I use the post method for starships, but I just use smaller tubing on
the
ship and larger on the base.

I'm not sure where to buy white metal bases since GeoHex went away.

Roger