Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: HH minis Next: [GZG] [FT][HH] Vector Fatigue, Missiles

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:02:15 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

Doug Evans wrote:

> Remember that load outs can always be adjusted down; I had a player
that
> wanted his FSE SM racks and magazines always reloaded after each
battle,
> without having to drag a fleet train, in a campaign we were starting.
> Given that this was when SM's were great bears, and still can be in
the
> slow/close tables we run, I thought enforced cargo space for reloads
was a
> fair trade off.
>
> Just say a battle occurs before ships can be replenished from previous

> actions, and you can use standard SSD's but vary the numbers of
fighters
> and missles. Remember  that points would be way off, could be
adjusted,
> but I think you use them more a guidelines rather than strict
structures.

Yup that's one of the ways we modify scenario settings as well :) Works
out fine too :)
--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: HH minis Next: [GZG] [FT][HH] Vector Fatigue, Missiles