Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 15:01:06 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

Jon Davis wrote:
> I agree with you on the scenarios.  We try to make balanced and fun
> scenarios for gaming conventions, but it's quite alright to play
> unbalanced games with a group of gaming buddies simply for the
> fun of it.  Play on and keep taking photos.

We will - and yes the convention games should be more balanced in either

forces or objectives :)

> The ESU ships do look cool too.  I already have far too many
> old style ships.

Seems like I am building up a small force of those as well :)

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005