Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:57:57 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

Oerjan Ariander wrote:
> Claus Paludan wrote:
>
>> @Oerjan - don't go too deep into the weapon statistics
>

> I'm trying to point out what the real balance problem with your
scenario
> was, since
> you were looking in the completely wrong direction.

Point is - there isn't a balance problem at all... we were testing stuff

out and merely provided a scenario to set the atmosphere. Only thing
left to test is to turn the tables and see how the Kra'vak SDN will
fare..

The scenario is exactly as it should be for our purpose.

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005