Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:08:34 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

The scenario with the SDN is at the bottom of the first post. SDN In
distress.pdf (or something). The first battle report from the 17th of
August was just a meeting engagement.

Let me know if you can't find it though..

Gregory Wong wrote:
> Claus:
>
> I'm always on the lookout for interesting FT scenarios, especially
> when they involve the canonical ships from the Fleet Book universe.
> If you have a right up for that scenario, can you send it to me?
> Thanks.
>
> --Greg

With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005