Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Target Identification and IFF

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 18:00:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 09:55:57AM -0700, Tony Christney wrote:
>Either use plywood that is finished on both sides (or MDF board) and
>then you
>can paint one side black and the other side blue. My table is black on
>one side
>and green felt on the other. Painting a table only take a few minutes,
>then
>overnight to dry.

If like me you don't have space for a gaming table _and_ a dining table,
you might find it useful to grab some cloth offcuts. I have a green, a
blue and a black, which between them cover all the base terrain I've
wanted so far...

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Target Identification and IFF