Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:55:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 31, 2005

1) You play, and often.
2) You write charming intro's.
3) You write scenrios, and share them.
4) You take piccies! and post them.

The only improvement I could suggest would be to point out AAR's usually

have a turn-by-turn breakdown of action, but I'm too ashamed to really
ask
that, and we certain get most of it from the pictures. Hell, you post in

English! You wouldn't be surprised how little Danish I know.

If you played on dried goat droppings, you'd have no reason to apologize

here.

Well done!

The_Beast

PS I'm warming up to the new ESU designs, but still fond of the brooding

hulks Komarov and Konstantin...

Prev: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005 Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005