Prev: [GZG] Location Iquiry... Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 00:38:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005

I look forward to it.........Dirty-Club-Table-Sector  and

Don

LOL thank you.. and yes I suppose we could have.. But since it is a club

we actually have discussed this many times before (not only with FT -
naval games would be good idea to have painted tables for as well).

So we will still see a few more games in this Dirty-Club-Table-Sector :)

Upcomming today is the story of Captain Vladimir Semenoff's near demise
as the captain of a SDN that has to be rescued.

Prev: [GZG] Location Iquiry... Next: Re: [GZG] Battlereport from August 17, 2005