Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships Next: Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..? Was: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Re: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships,

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:42:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships,

Having seen the recent battle report, I've decided it was, somewhat, an
illusion that led to my first complaints. WHICH I said all along was a
possibility. If you notice, there is a structure slopeing into the
'head'
of the CC/HC and the DD that looks more than a little like the hanging
neck to which I referred earlier. Just saying 'multi-layer' doesn't give

the full feeling these ships appear to have, but are less so than the
IJN.

Which means, for me, the jury is still out until I've got some in my
hands, which will be 'not for awhile'.

It's a conspiracy, I swear. After a lot of talk, the Full Thrust night
had
no show-ers, the group purchase for Jon's sale did not come to pass, and

I"ve JUST received word that my sis' father-in-law passed away, and I'm
stuck with caregiving for the weekend, ergo, no Denver.

Ok, James' passage is far more significant; a quiet, even-tempered
fellow
who knew more about internal combustion engines than I about computers,
or
ever will. He'll be missed.

Maybe Denver in the spring... *sigh*

The_Beast