Prev: Re: [GZG] Target Identification and IFF Next: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..?

Re: [GZG] Vehicle Recognition

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:26:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Vehicle Recognition

Roger Burton West wrote:

>Also, the smarter readers can work out what's being said by an article
>that's aimed below their level; stupider readers can't work out an
>article above their level. This is just where the term "lowest common
>denominator", as applied to television and other media, comes from....

I've always tried to appeal to the "greatest common denominator", but
you'll notice I'm not actually using my design degree,

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: Re: [GZG] Target Identification and IFF Next: [GZG] Re: How d'you like your starships, fried or boiled..?