Prev: Vehicle Recognition: Re: [GZG] The dreaded Panzer Chaffee Next: Re: Vehicle Recognition: Re: [GZG] The dreaded Panzer Chaffee

[GZG] SG (sorta): More on minis.

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:53:41 -0700
Subject: [GZG] SG (sorta): More on minis.

Speaking of fortuitous accidents (oh, weren't we?  Well, anyway..).  A
while back I picked up on ebay a Micromachines T2 set that included
the flying Hunter Killer.  I thought it would make a great VTOL for
Dirtside.  But after I looked at it, I realized that A) it didn't look
quite right for the forces I was assembling and B) at the rate at
which you find them for sale and the price you pay, it was prohibitive
to assemble even a platoon of the suckers.  So I set it aside and
almost forgot about it.

Then came the day when, after taking an interest in 25mm figures, I
was rummaging through my odds and ends, came across it, and realized
that it's the ideal size and look for a tactical VTUAV in 25mm.