Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions) Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:14:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

On Aug 28, 2005, at 1:09 AM, Scott Siebold wrote:

> When I needed some APCs for my 25mm SciFi I used the Russian BTR-60
> and BTR-70
> MiniTanks APCs. The BTR-60 was an open top vehicle which could be
> used as a
> weapons carrier/milita APC and the BTR-70 was an enclosed vehicle
> with a turret
> used for my regular army APC.

I did the same thing except I used some Russian diecast BDRMs, BTRs,
and three SU-100s.  When they're done they'll make good opfors
against the DLD vehicles I have.

I didn't sci-fi them up though.  Even in the future there will be
wheeled and tracked vehicles.

Damond

Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions) Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.