Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Moving on, literally Next: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

RE: [GZG] Re: Moving on, literally

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:46:20 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Moving on, literally

Just did a look at Mapquest; bummer, north-central Wyoming. Makes
Billings, MT, about the closest 'big' city.  I've no knowledge of gaming

in that area.

I'd hopes you might be on the eastern/southern ends. If eastern, then
Nebraska/South Dakota would offer a fair amount, and south would make
Greeley/Fort Collins, or even Denver a possibility.

Keep Denver in mind, though, as well as Souix City, SD/NE, for cons that

might make a trip worth the effort. Hell, I'm thinking of one or the
other
for this weekend. Just expect bad blood between them about dueling con
dates. ;->=

Damn, wish I could help.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: Moving on, literally Next: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)