Prev: Re: [GZG] Mini scale (Was: (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack.......) Next: Re: [GZG] Moving on, literally

[GZG] Moving on, literally

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:48:26 -0700
Subject: [GZG] Moving on, literally

Tomorrow I leave for Sheridan WY from Petaluma CA. I have taken a
position
at Sheridan College and will be moving the family as soon as I can find
housing.

If anyone has any GAMING leads I would appreciate them.  I have troops
for
almost every period, and usually more than 1 side (all in 15mm).

With the internet I know I can still stay in touch with all of the
people I
have met over the years (GZG folks, I remember the Bolton days).

Busy days ahead,

Michael Brown

mwsaber@comcast.net
(707) 344-1075

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mini scale (Was: (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack.......) Next: Re: [GZG] Moving on, literally