Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:08:26 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

In a message dated 8/26/2005 6:17:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
frits@kuijlman.net writes:

That  being said, it is all a matter of taste though.
I have piles of NSL,  Kra'vak, UNSC and Japanese as I really like
these.
I also have one of  the New Israeli megafleets. These are really nice
sculpts with a	distinctive style from the other fleets that I have,
but I doubt that I'll  want the same amount of ships as I have of the
other fleets.
I also	bought some of the ORC ships for a small raider fleet, but
somehow these  are a bit too flat for my tastes.
As for the FSE, NAC and ESU. Somehow  these just aren't my cup of tea.

All in all, you won't be able to  please everybody all the time.

Frits

Have you checked out my Japanese design SSDs for games? I am pushing
them  to
be played and hoping to get feed back on them.

_http://www.geocities.com/gzg_ft_ijs/HomePage.html_
(http://www.geocities.com/gzg_ft_ijs/HomePage.html)

Vince

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!