Prev: RE: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII Next: Re: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII

RE: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:53:47 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII

Make that a 234..sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Eli Arndt
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 12:50 PM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

Funny you should mention this.	I have thought of using a 222 as a
carrier for Combat Walkers.  I planned on using the wheel wells as the
linkage points for the walkers, sort of an armored cavity.  I still have
to do some scale comparisons though.

Another option and easier to convert, is to get one of the Pumas the
open gun compartment to carry the walkers and use the nice, boxy wheel
wells as the vector ports for the thrust.  Heck, might not even need to
convert them.

The nice thing about the Pumas is that they are tall enough to allow you
to cut off their under-carriage to let them sit flat on the wheel wells
and still be believably tall.

Eli

Prev: RE: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII Next: Re: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII