Prev: RE: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions) Next: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

From: Allan Goodall <awgoodall@g...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:19:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

On 8/26/05, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:30:15 -0400
> From: Damond Walker <damosan@comcast.net>

> I'm just going to say that *everytime* I hear someone make this
> statement it's only a matter of time before they cave and start
> purchasing stuff.

No, I really don't like that new NAC ship. If that's the route the NAC
ships are going, I'll stick with what I've got.

I've been thinking off and on about getting another fleet. I might do
that instead of expanding the NAC and FSE fleets I have.

These days, though, I've been too busy with RPGs and testing my Call
of Cthulhu miniatures rules. Hopefully I'll have some more playtesting
time this weekend. In my "next stuff to paint" pile are several
fantasy figures and a bunch of historicals, so it's pretty easy to put
off buying more sci-fi stuff.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: RE: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions) Next: [GZG] Kitbash from WWII