Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

[GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:55:36 -0700
Subject: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)

I'm finding that a Russian T-34 or an IS-3 make for a good base.  Some
of the Panzer IVs look promising.  I haven't looked into British armor
for this.  Some of the French tanks, because of their extremely tall
silhouette would make for a good hovertank conversion (just leave the
tracks off pretty much)

Biggest problem I'm having is finding a way to do modern hatch
assemblies.  It'd be nice if a minis company would release a pack of
sci-fi vehicle conversion bits.  This could include ray domes, remote
guns, hatches, point defense charges, anti-personnel strips, missile
boxes, etc.  It could be offered in 25mm and 15mm.  Would definitely
help.

Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: Re: [GZG] Converting WW2 to Sc-fi (was re: Brian's questions)