Prev: Fwd: [GZG] Re: (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack....... Next: Re: [GZG] (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack.......

RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:03:10 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

The new sculpts are great.  Lots of detail and crisp features.

I do worry that the various fleets will lose their individual flavor but
this has yet to happen.  As an NSL player, I found the new NSL designs
fit in.  They looked more advanced, but if modern naval vessels can go
through substantial cosmetic changes in a couple of decades now days in
peacetime, I imagine that in the hostile times that the GZG universe
takes place in, advances would come even faster and design philosophies
might change.

I like the new KV ships much more than the old ones.

I agree with a recent poster, however, that too many fleets seem to be
getting "canned" features.  This may be sculptor's style creeping in.

Anyhow.  Still damned fine products, but let's keep the familiar faces
on the various fleets, please.

Eli

Prev: Fwd: [GZG] Re: (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack....... Next: Re: [GZG] (Minis) I'm Baaaaaaack.......