Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: [FT} Star freighters (Was: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:27:18 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> írta:

> New Anglian Confederation (NAC) fleet:
> FT138 	New NAC Heavy Cruiser
>	3.00 GBP each

I really like the new NAC designs - they really look like an advanced
version of the old ones. I just hope the bigger ones will resemble to
the
old ones too. Maybe a bit less gun/antenna like tubes on
the "spearheads". ;-)

> Outrim Coalition (ORC) fleet:
> FT 1201		Outrim Coalition (ORC) Fighter (sculpted
by
> Oerjan Ariander)		1.00 for 6

Would double as flying saucer as well.

> Sa'Vasku fleet:
> (Sculpted by Dave Garnham, creator of the original S'V minis range)

They look really like a new strain in the SaVasku genetic stock. Attack
Cruiser seems like a radical new type as it resembles more
the "normal" ships, but I really like it.

The Superdreadnaught resembles to a Dreadnaught and Battleship put
together with some "wings" put on it. But it looks menancing enough.
(I just hope the parts are new - I was still unable to put my BB
together - needs much more fileing)

> New Merchants, Freighters etc:

Excellent idea with excellent execution. I really like that modules are
listed individually (I know one could get parts separately from Jon..)
as
well.

> New Modular Space Station System:

Like it. :-)

			       Greetings,

						      Catinator

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships! Next: [FT} Star freighters (Was: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!)