Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: GZG Film? (or Star Wreck, in the Pirkinning) Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!

Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

From: "Flak Magnet (Tim)" <flakmagnet@c...>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:07:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Response to multiple messages:

+++++++++
Oerjan:

I have corrected/clarified the interceptors, attack fighters, torpedo
fighters, B1s as PD, K1 as PD, Pulser and SMP as beam dice.
+++++++++
Claus P.:

I have converted those images to embedded bitmaps, so it should open up
just fine now.

I also installed more fonts on my linux box and have switched it over
the Arial.  Required some finagling to get the text on the right to fit
and line up, so I don't wanna hear any other font requests!  *grin*
+++++++++

I have uploaded the new files, anyone interested can get to them by
going to www.flakmagnet.com and clicking on the Full Thrust link on the
left sidebar, or going here:

http://www.flakmagnet.com/ft_files/

Even more comments, suggestions are welcome.

--Tim

Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: GZG Film? (or Star Wreck, in the Pirkinning) Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New GZG starships!