Prev: Re: [GZG] Model Planets and figs Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:46:12 +0200
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Hey,

nice QRS there.. it seems though that the OO file needs two of the gifs:

pulsetorpedo_1.gif and needle_1.gif is both reported as missing from
SSDGraphics directory.

For readability you could try to swith to arial or verdana :)

Otherwise - keep up the good work!

Flak Magnet (Tim) wrote:
> I've made up a cheat sheet for use during FT games.  I think it's
pretty
> good and useful to both experienced and newbie players, so long as
their
> eyesight is pretty good *wink*.
>
> It's available in both PDF and OpenOffice format.
>
> http://www.flakmagnet.com/ft_files/
>
> I invite constructive comments, corrections.
>
> --Tim

With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Model Planets and figs Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.