Prev: [GZG] Eric Fulton, please come to the white courtesy phone, Eric Fulton.... Next: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:45:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Quick reference sheet.

Why you great flaming....!!

Oh, CONSTRUCTIVE...

Haven't even looked at the format of the material, so not near ready to
discuss content, but two things immediately:

I realize it's now the Official Full Thrust, but perhaps a comment as to
it
being up to Fleet Book, or even calling it Full Thrust 2.5?

Also, is there supposed to be material on page two other than the title?
Otherwise, replace 'See reverse for additional info' with, and include
on
the other side, 'See reverse for how to keep an idiot busy.' ;->=

Looks pretty on the page, by the by. Thanks!

The_Beast