Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

Re: [OT] Chris was Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

From: Chris Ronnfeldt <zephyr2112@y...>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 21:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Chris was Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

--- Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Don't you know sarcasm when you see it? ;->=
>
> The_Beast

Ordinarily, I would probably have recognized it as
such but no more than 2 hours before I had found
myself answering a battery of questions from a
relative who is trying to figure the whole
"Inter-web-thingy" out and the subject of what that
.com actually means came up... I was so traumatized by
the whole incident that I was still thinking in that
mode I saw you message.

"My precious sense of honor
Just a shield of rusty wire,
I stand against the chaos
and the cross of holy fire' - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike Next: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!