Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cold Navy miniatures. Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Precision Strike

Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 16:52:25 +0100
Subject: Re: Req for examples Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SUMMER SALE OFFERS!

>Understood, Frits; I'd added the '.co.uk' to my favorites, but haven't
>deleted the '.com'. I never get rid of anything. ;->=
>
>Paul, mind you, this does not suggest in a minute you should be
maintaining
>all of the above. I really thought I'd selected the right one the first
>time. I'll re-title it in my 'favorites'.
>
>The_Beast

I just checked it via www.gzg.com (which IS the correct address -
I've never used gzg.co.uk) and it seems to work fine for me - first
you get to the screen with the big GZG logo, click on that and it
takes you to the front page of the site proper, with the big red
banner headline about the sale....  :-/

Jon (GZG)