Prev: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL - High Guard Next: REALLY OT cuz I's psychotic from working early Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL - High Guard

Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL - High Guard

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:52:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL - High Guard

as the original books, kind of klunky to deal with.
They are cheap on the 'Bay in the original form.

That said I never really thought of FT as jump drives. I thought
of it more as Star Wars style drives. For campaigns I like jump
points in system that fluctate enough that you can't fortify them.

Roger Books