Prev: [GZG] new here Next: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL

[GZG] Re: Potential new weapon

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:15:22 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Re: Potential new weapon

Adrian wrote:

> Thanks, thats pretty much what I was thinking though they don't
> seem as
> damaging as a ships FTL (could be wrong - I'll have to try them).
> Subject title should be changed to "idiot can't use a search engine
> very
> well".

Not at all. It's a pretty obscure reference. I'm not sure how well
they'd work - I never actually tested them, just threw them out. They
could in fact be a different PSB for Plasma bolts or AMT's

-N

---

“Not even a god could change into defeat the victory of a man who has

vanquished himself.” - Buddha

Prev: [GZG] new here Next: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL