Prev: Re: [GZG] Potential new weapon Next: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL

Re: [GZG] Potential new weapon

From: "Adrian" <al.ll@t...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:21:32 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Potential new weapon

I hope it doesn't go away in FT3.  It induces in all players a feeling
of
"reality" that is appropriate given the the rather esoteric (is that the

correct word) nature of most FT rules.

Besides, it has been the cause of my winning at least one battle
before!!!!

As to the IF reference, your probably right but I have seen it take out
two
undamaged destroyers in a single "shot".  It has a similar feeling to
the
"Shadow vessel weapon" effect where it can literally "chop" a bit off a
big
vessel.