Prev: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL Next: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL

Re: [GZG] Re: OT Changes and Medical Weirdness

From: Allan Goodall <awgoodall@g...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:25:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: OT Changes and Medical Weirdness

On 7/25/05, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:39:10 -0400 (EDT)
> From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu>

> On the plus side, you're adding another female gamer to the mix! :D

The problem with only getting the digest is that folks sometimes beat
you to the punch. I was going to say much the same thing!

I wasn't sure "congratulations" were exactly the right sentiment, Zoe,
but I did want to wish you the best of luck. All the best to you and
Carmel.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL Next: Re: [GZG] Hello List and some ruminations on FTL