Prev: Re: Was [LST] Downtime Re: [GZG] Anyone there? [Con] GZG-WCC Next: Re: [GZG] How big is my tank?

Re: [GZG] Wcc and Sheep.

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:45:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Wcc and Sheep.

The interisting history of the WCC numbers;

First:	There was WCCI, By John F. and John L.

Second: There was WCCI, by another.

Third:	There was WCCII, I believe this fell apart.

Fourth: There was WCCII, by another.

So using WCCII is correct, to continue the tradition
of using the same number twice for each WCC con.

Bye for now,
John L.