Prev: [GZG] How big is my tank? Next: [GZG] Re: [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:43:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

> You don't need to show me -- I've already seen San Francisco.   :-\

Bush leagues; I've seen New York and Naw-leens. And these pale compared
many other parts of world, from what I've heard.

Back on topic: let me know if there's any support we in the heart land,
at
least those of us who prolly can't make it to either coast in the near
future, can give. I'd offer posting notices, but the only cons I'm
getting
to for the rest of the year are nearer ones, with Denver being
further-est
west.

As an aside to those who made it to Origins: sorry I missed you. I wish
could blame beer or other mind-altering substances for my spacey
qualities, but I was fortunate enough to run into Mike Miserendino,
looking well and enjoying an FT event I missed.

And being on the winning side two episodes of three against my best
friend
in the GASLIGHT/Pulp event was mighty sweet. ;->=

Even if I WAS the evil Nazi in one of them. Thank you Chris Palmer!

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG] How big is my tank? Next: [GZG] Re: [Con] WCC coordinating submissions