Prev: [GZG] Some Cheap Ships for sale Next: [GZG] Apologies everyone

Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:01:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

Jerry "twitch, twitch" Han said:
> No mind can withstand the power of the Sheep.  Just relax and let
> it flow through you, it's the only way.
>
> Really.

Roger "The light! The terrible bright light!" Burton West claims that
beer
helps.

Actually, the best approach is "being somewhere else."	I think all the
the
non-participants (other than Josh, Joe, Sam, Rrok, and Tom) escaped
without
permanent trauma, this time.

Hmmmm...I'll have to do something about that, next year.

Prev: [GZG] Some Cheap Ships for sale Next: [GZG] Apologies everyone