Prev: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions Next: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

From: "Adrian" <al.ll@t...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:44:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions

Is anyone aware of a FMA variant of Full Thrust.  I like the Stargrunt
system and found the FMA Dirtside variant to be better than the original

(the counters got worn out far to fast) so I would like to try it with
Full
Thrust.

This would easily allow some of the threads mentioned over the past few
months.

I know some people don't like using dice other than D6s but I do.
Buckets
of D6's reminds me to much of GW products and boardgames from my youth.
I'm
a big boy now and want to get past the training wheels (:+)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions Next: Re: [GZG] [Con] WCC coordinating submissions